Our employees are like family which is one of the many reasons why we don’t take any shortcuts when creating a safe work environment for our employees, our clients and the general public. Year after year we are recognized by various trade organizations for an outstanding safety record. In addition, every few years we host a “Safety Dinner” where we recognize our employees and their efforts that have resulted in a near flawless safety record over the last 40 years. Without them, it would not be possible.
Our safety policies and practices include:
- An overall Company Safety Program incorporated into the New Hiring Process
- Weekly Safety Meetings for all superintendents and field employees
- Zero Tolerance Policy regarding the use of cell phones and texting while on job sites or while driving or operating machinery.
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing on a Quarterly Basis
- Employees receive OSHA certification training as well as First Aid and CPR.
- Injury/Incident Reporting and Investigations